In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Enjoying a little bit of autumn....



Seeing as how autumn is my favorite season, one of the things I look forward to most is taking a day and driving down to Brown County to see the foliage.  Matt and I have been going ever year since we’ve been married.  I pack a picnic, we walk the trails and we enjoy the scenery and the time to ourselves.

This is our first year with the babies, and I wasn’t sure if we were going to be able to make our annual day trip.  Not only did we have to work around busy fall schedules and weather, but we had to pick a day when my mom was available to watch the boys for us.

Peak is usually the third and fourth weekend in October around here, so there is limited time to take advantage of the color before the leaves fall. Luckily, we worked everything out, and we were able to enjoy a beautiful autumn day together with out the babies. 

We love our little guys, but making the time to get away from the kids every once in awhile is important for any parent!









No comments:

Post a Comment