In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The First Snow of the Season

         
           Yesterday was the first snow of year. It started snowing late in the afternoon when I picked the girls up from school.  By the time we got home, changed for gymnastics and walked out the door to head to practice, the snow was really coming down:)  I managed to get a few pictures of the girls as we were walking to the car:) 

            The  snow didn’t last very long and it didn’t even stick around.  By the time I left for work this morning, the snow was gone and the grass was green once again.   I’m not too worried though.  I’m sure I will have many snowy days ahead in the near future…..afterall, it’s not even December yet;)


No comments:

Post a Comment