In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

               Busy, busy, busy…..that’s what it has been around our house lately.  I feel like I’ve hardly blogged at all this month!  Trust me….there is much to blog about.  I just haven’t found the time to put it all into posts.  Part of why we’ve been so busy is because we’ve been replacing all of the floors in our house,  that has consumed much of our free time this month.  I’ve learned that it takes a lot of work and a lot of time to do floors!  We’ve also been busy getting the outside of our home ready for summer by planting flowers and doing other yard work.  I’ll try to post pictures soon.  Oh, and I’ve also been working on two different furniture re-dos. Can’t wait to share those with you!  One is finished, and I’m hoping to get a post out about it this week:)  Crossing my fingers that it will get done.  When you mix all of that in with family get-togethers, graduation season and just the ordinary stuff of life, this little blog has been put on hold lately. New posts will be coming soon though…..I promise;)

No comments:

Post a Comment