In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mom's Bagel Dip


This is a great appetizer for any upcoming holiday parties. My mom always makes this recipe for Christmas gatherings, and it’s a bit hit.  I recently made it for my husband, and he devoured the entire dish in one day….well, I guess I sort of helped him devour it.  What can I say, this stuff is just that good;)


INGREDIENTS:
1 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
1 1/3 c. Sour cream
4 oz. of thinly sliced deli beef or corn beef
(Mom always uses 2 packages of original Budding Beef)
2 tsp. dried dillweed
2 tbs. dried parsley
1 tsp dried minced onion
one bag of bagels

DIRECTIONS:
Cut up beef into small pieces.  Mix all ingredients together and set in fridge over night.  It is VERY important that you let it sit for several hours in order for flavors to merry, or it won't taste right.  Tear bagels into small pieces and serve with dip.



No comments:

Post a Comment