In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, December 4, 2011

No-Bake Fudge Cookies


When I posted about putting our Christmas tree up here, I mentioned that I make no-bake fudge cookies to enjoy during that particular holiday tradition.  Growing up, these were always one of my favorite cookies that my mom made for us.  Here is her recipe.


INGREDIENTS:
1 stick of Butter
2 c. Sugar
½ c. Evaporated Milk
2 tbs. Cocoa
½ c Peanut Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 c. Quick Oats

DIRECTIONS:
Bring butter, sugar, evaporated milk and cocoa to a boil.  Boil for four minutes.  DO NOT overcook or undercook, or the cookies could be too wet or too dry.  Quickly stir in peanut butter, vanilla and oats.  Quickly drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the wax paper.  Let cookies cool and solidify before indulging in the peanut-buttery, oh-so-chocolatey, ooey- gooey no-bake goodness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment