In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Snowy but Good Day






              It’s back…..snow, snow and more snow!   The above picture is what I woke up to ~ a beautiful winter mess!  Even though the sun was shining, the spring like weather of a week ago could not be found.  What does that silly groundhog know anyway?  Oh well, I have few complaints, because I didn’t have to drive in this morning’s mess.  Fridays are my day off, so I opted to stay inside and have a snowy but profitable day.  The house has been cleaned and recleaned after my cat made a huge a mess, laundry is done, dinner is made, and I even cracked the books and did some studying.  The day isn’t over, and there is still time to conquer the grocery store.  And even though winter came knocking on my doorstep, it’s only visiting for a little while.  Now, that’s the way I like it ~ a beautiful but short lived morning snowfall that I don’t have to drive in, and a quick warm up that will melt the snow in a day or two!  Yep, there will be no whining and griping about the snow from me, because today was a snowy but good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment