In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ready for Spring Showers With My Rain Boots






While I do realize that it currently feels like summer flip flop weather, spring is technically just two days away.  Around here spring time brings rain showers, and for that you gotta have a cute pair of rain boots;)


I got these cute Paris boots at the beginning of February.  It seems like every time I where them someone is asking me where I got them, so I decided to do a quick post on them.   


I found my boots at Stein Mart and paid $25 for them.  Stein Mart had a pretty good selection of patterned rain boots when I got mine.  In fact, the selection was so good that I had a hard time figuring out which pattern I wanted to buy.  In the end, I couldn’t resist the pink and black look of these Paris bootsJ

No comments:

Post a Comment