In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Heart My New Wall Decal....


I feel the need to apologize for the pictures in this post.  I’m certainly not a professional photographer…..far from it actually, but I do try to post decent pictures on my blog.  It must have been the lighting or something, because all of these pictures look dark and unfocussed to me.  Perhaps it's time to invest in a new camera.  Anyway, this is the best I could do with these pictures today, so here we go........  



I have several vinyl wall decals throughout my home.  I love them all, but my new monogram wall decal that I purchased for our bedroom might just be my favorite!


I knew I wanted a large monogram decal to go above these bedroom windows, because I wanted to draw the eyes up to the vaulted ceiling.

As I was shopping around, I found the perfect decal on Etsy.  You can find it here.


Considering the large size of this decal, the price wasn’t bad at all.  I think it was worth every penny and accents the style of our bedroom perfectly. The product is exactly what I expected, and it was easy to work with when applying it to the wall.  In my opion, it was $26 well spent:) 


I was not compensated or given any gifts for my opinion of this product.  All opinions of this product are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment