In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's been awhile & I've been featured......


It’s been nearly a week since my last post, and I do apologize for my blogging absence.  The only excuse I have is a busy life.  Since we all face the business of life,  I guess it isn’t a very good excuse.  To make up for my lack of blogging, I have about five posts I want to write before my head hits the pillow tonight.  That’s a pretty ambitious goal for me, so we’ll see if I have the energy to actually accomplish the task.  
Other than apologizing for my lack of blogging, I wanted to write this quick post to say thank you for all of the love I received regarding my Craigslist dining room table.  It’s been about two weeks since I published that post, and it quickly became my most viewed page!  As of today the page has over 1,900 pageviews!  That’s really exciting for a girl who had less than twenty followers two months ago!  Not only is it my most viewed page, but I’ve received over fifty comments on that one post!  I tried to respond to all of the comments, but if I missed anyone, I want to take this opportunity to let all of you know that I found the comments to be very encouraging!  I also wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful blogs who featured my table.   Thank you so much for the features!  I added six different buttons to my feature page this week due to this one post, so check it out to see which lovely blogs featured my table!  Thanks again to all of your encouraging words.  It helps make all of the time and effort spent on a project worth it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment