In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Loving My Morning View

       

      Good morning!  I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!  I’m having a wonderful weekend with my husband!  I wasn’t planning on writing a post this morning, so I’m certain this will be a short one.  As I am waiting for my husband to finish getting ready for our day, I couldn’t help but grab the computer and share my morning view with you all.  Yesterday, I shared this post with you, and today….



….well, today I’ll share this.  This is the bed I woke up in….

….and this is where I am writing my post from……

…and this is the view while I’m writing my post.  What a beautiful view to wake up to!



        I’m sure I’ll have more to share over the next couple of days, but for now I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday afternoon and continue to have a fabulous Fourth of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment