In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, July 2, 2011

on the back burner.....


         I'll begin this post with an "I'm sorry"....yes, once again I find myself beginning a post with an apology for my lack of blogging over the past few days.  I have plenty of things to blog about, but I have lacked time and energy to do so this week. The hubs and I have taken the past couple of weekends and gotten away from the busyness of our life, so that's another reason these little fingers have parted with the keyboard lately. We've enjoyed our time away so much that everything else in life ~ including my blog ~ has been put on the back burner.  I will say that I should have a lot of posts coming up in the next few weeks, but for now, I’m going to get back to spending time with my husband and quickly leave you with a few sneak peaks of my morning......


This is the bed where I woke up this morning......

......and this where I am writing my post from......

......and this is my view from the window where I'm writing my post.....

And with that I’ll end this post by saying Happy Saturday.....I hope you all have a relaxing holiday weekend!  I know I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment