In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Friday, October 21, 2011

Haunted House - The Children's Museum

            Indianapolis is home to the world’s largest children’s museum.  I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve been to this museum since I’ve been a nanny.  Let’s just say we really get our money’s worth with our yearly pass;)  The girls always have a lot of fun at the museum, but last Saturday Matt and I took the girls to the museum’s annual kid-friendly haunted house.  The girls always look forward to visiting the haunted house every October.  I will warn you that the haunted house is separate admission from regular museum admission, and you probably won’t spend more than twenty minutes going through the haunted house.   Having said that, dressing up in fun costumes and visiting the haunted house has become an annual tradition for us.  So if you’re ever in my area in October and are looking for some kid-friendly Halloween fun, then try  visiting The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.






No comments:

Post a Comment