In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My 2011 Book List





I pretty much always have a book in my bag or in my purse, if not two or three books.  I have yet to get a Kindle or Nook ~ there's just something about the actual book that I love!   My book list is filled with books that I read for pleasure, so I would describe most of them as easy reads.   While I try to average a book a month,  I was able to read seventeen books for pleasure this year, aside from any required reading that I had to do for school.   You can see a list of the books I’ve read in 2011, along with a brief description of each book,  on my Book List  page. 

Now.....where will the pages of a book take me in 2012?  It's time to start thinking about what books I want to read throughout the next twelve months;)  Happy reading everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment