In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Monday, April 27, 2015

Dr. Seuss First Birthday Party for Twins - Part 10 (overview)


This is my final post in this series about our twin boys' first birthday party.  I've enjoyed sharing all sorts of Dr. Seuss fun on the blog this week. I hope you got a few ideas from my experience.  I am by no means a professional party planner, and I am certainly not loaded with cash to pay for a party that looked like it was planned by a professional.  I'm just a mom. A mom who wanted throw her kids a birthday party. Not just any birthday party.  A first birthday party.  

The first birthday is special.  In a lot ways, the first birthday party is more for the parents than it is the kids.  My boys won't even remember their first birthday, yet it is one of the most celebrated birthdays they will ever have.  There are so many milestone in the first year of life!  Babies grow so much that first year!  They come into the world tiny and fragile.  After just twelve short months, they are somehow walking and talking and have quadrupled their birth weight.  The most amazing thing about my boys turning one is that their Dad and I survived their first year! We survived our first year as parents, and parents of twins at that!  If that's not reason to throw a big party, I don't know what is! 

Click the links below to visit other posts in this series.











No comments:

Post a Comment