In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Parmesan Herb Roasted Potatoes




Yesterday I shared how I make a lemon and herb roasted chicken. Tonight I thought I would share a couple sides to to with the chicken.

Potatoes are something you can always roast with your chicken, but roasting them separately and adding some Parmesan to the mix just takes things up a notch.  I personally prefer them this way!  They are so yummy!

I honestly don't measure with this dish.  I'm giving my estimated measurements below, but honestly, you don't need to measure either.  This is super easy.  Cut some potatoes, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with S&P, fresh herbs and parm, and these babies are ready for the oven!

INGREDIENTS:
1-2 lb. red potatoes
2-3 tbs. olive oil
2 tbs. fresh thyme, finely chopped
2 tbs. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roughly cut potatoes into bite size pieces.  Place on a baking sheet.  Drizzle potatoes with live oil.  Salt and pepper potatoes. Sprinkle fresh herbs and Parmesan.  Using hands, make sure all potatoes are evenly coated before placing in the oven for 45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment